Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nicki Minaj Breaks Down On Twitter Calls Mariah Carey Insecured


I Knew This Feud Isn't Over!

more tweets when you continue......
Ironically no camera or mic heard the gun comment tho. Lol @ the struggle. Not even the producers believed u. Say no to violence barbz.

Lmaoooooo RT @kingsleyyy: @NICKIMINAJ as if you would need a gun anyway. like. they actin like you was fightin an escaped t rex.

RT @NickiMNewspaper: @NICKIMINAJ but how come Barbara ain't called you to find out YOUR side of the story? WHAT KIND OF JOURNALISM?

#struggleface

Barbara walters didn't reach out from our team barbz. I guess we're too dangerous. Don't shake if u don't wannA get shook!!!! LmAooooooooooo

I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet. Never needed an army. God is good. Insecurity is as cruel as the grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment